Welcome-you've found the right place! 2022
Welcome to Kathleen Fanning Coaching - Invest in Yourself!
Are there issues and challenges in your professional life
that are costing you and creating dissatisfaction?
Some of the costs to you might be less time with the family you love,
frustration with aspects of your work, and just experiencing way too much stress!
If you answered YES, you've found the right place!
Research has shown you are not alone...
According to the World Health Organisation, we spend one-third of our adult life working.
When you are struggling in one area of your professional life, it can negatively impact other areas of your life as well.
Some of the issues/challenges my clients have experienced:
- Trying to juggle work and family and feeling frustrated in both places.
- Having way too heavy a workload and struggling with delegating, saying no, or asking for more help.
- Tired of always having to prove myself.
- Dealing with difficult colleagues and perhaps my own manager who seems to be blocking the career progress I want to make, or just making life difficult.
- Feeling invisible at meetings - hearing ‘my’ contribution be taken on board when another colleague voices it ten minutes after me.
- Managing the high – and often unrealistic - expectations facing me at work.
- Wanting to make a career change but not knowing what direction to move in.
Working with me:
Here are some of the results that can be achieved...
Communicating confidently in virtual and in-person meetings -being more visible.
Choosing what you say yes to.
Feeling organised and on top of your work with streamlined systems to manage workload.
Overcoming perfectionism to create better balance.
Reducing the overwhelm and stress in your life.
Feeling the benefits coming from making time for yourself.
Leaving work at work to be fully present at home.
As a Coach and Trainer with over 20 years' experience, I have witnessed the stress and pressure my clients experience in their professional - and personal lives.
I've grown to see that building our capacity for Resilience is key and that it's possible to "build that muscle". This is even more urgent to address in the current very challenging post-pandemic climate! That is why I have put together this helpful resource for you...
4 STEPS From Overwhelm
and an Ever Expanding To-Do List
to a Sense of
Calm, Focus and Appreciation!
In this Special FREE Guide You will Receive Tips and Tools on How to…
Lower stress in your body.
Manage when you are feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
Feel more optimistic and more equipped to deal with challenges.
Become more socially connected which is more important than ever today!
And as always, I am here if you want to discuss this further.